Frequently Asked Questions

Aliqua non cillum aute ut aliqua sit nostrud

aliquip ea. Magna consequat eu ad aliqua pariatur dolore, incididunt nulla mollit, anim ea dolor dolor in. Officia qui, enim culpa qui cupidatat id.
Q: What are the rules for outdoor burning? A: Outdoor burning is regulated by the Department of Environmental Protection, which allows outdoor burning of brush, cane, forestry debris, etc. During an annual period usually from January 15th through May 1st under the supervision and control of the Fire Department. Permits are issued during the annual period each year. Check out this pamphlet for tips on safe open burning. Q: How do I apply for burning permits? A: You can register and pay for burning permits online through the official Town of Freetown website or stop by Station 3 during business hours and register and pay in person. On days where burning is permitted, you will be able to enter your permit information on the town’s website to let us know you will be burning. By doing this you will no longer have to call the station by phone.   Visit for more information.
Home From the Chief Our History Stations/Apparatus Members FAQs Upcoming Events Memorial Page Links Contact Us FAQs